Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bratz are like Barbie dolls, but they have a bigger head than the usual Barbie dolls. Bratz were my favorite dolls when I was little. When there is a special occasion in my life like my birthday or when it is Christmas, I asked my mom if she could buy me a new Bratz doll as a gift. If there is a new collection of Bratz dolls, I asked my mom or my dad if they could buy me the new doll collection. Every time they give me a new Bratz doll, it makes me happy. I take good care of my dolls by bathing them, so that their hair would be soft, shiny and easy to comb. I also buy clothes for them. If there are things that are products of Bratz, those are the ones I buy most of the time. There was once a time that McDonald’s releases their value meal which had the theme of Bratz. They had different items to choose from. I collected all the value meals. There was also a time when I figured out that there was a movie wherein all the characters were Bratz Babyz. I watched it and was so happy after the movie. The story of it was nice and entertaining for me. Now that I’ve grown up, I don’t play with my Bratz dolls anymore. I used them as displays. Whenever I see them, I remember the times when I used to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment